- Ware, H., Schuelka, M.J. (2019). Constructing ‘disability’ in Myanmar: Teachers, community stakeholders, and the complexity of disability models. Disability and Society. (Article in print)
- Sakata, N., Christensen, C., Ware, H. & Wang, S. (2019). Addressing the messiness of data analysis: Praxis, readiness and tips from doctoral research, Compare: A Journal of Comparative and International Education, 49:2, 318-336
For a full list of journal articles, please click here
- Singal, N., Ware, H., Khanna Bhutani, S. (2017). Inclusive Education for Children with Disabilities. Doha: World Innovation Summit for Education
- Singal, et. al. (2017). ABL pedagogy in schools and classrooms in two districts in Tamil Nadu’. Final report DFID
For a full list of reports, please click here
- Bari, F., Malik, R., Rose, P and Singal N. (2018). ‘Identifying disability in household surveys: Evidence on education access and learning for children with disabilities in Pakistan’. Policy Paper No. 18/1. REAL Centre, University of Cambridge.
For a full list of policy papers, please click here